This is the website of VASCO
Our postal address is
Our VAT number is BE 428.107.718
Company number: 0479.567.901
Every time you visit our website our web server will automatically recognise your domain name (internet domain name) and your e-mail address (where possible).
When you visit our website we keep a record of
- your domain name and your e-mail address, where possible, if you visit our web page
- your e-mail address if you post messages/questions on this website
- your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- all information on the pages you have visited on our site
- all the information you volunteer (e.g. search information and/or site registration)
This information is used to
- improve the content of our website
- contact you later for marketing purposes
- inform you of site updates
- individualise the content and layout of our pages for each visitor
- to record your preferences
- to record information sessions, such as information on what you add to your shopping list
- to adjust the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or on other information sent by the browser
- This information is used in internally and is not passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes.
We have no partnerships or special relations with advertising agencies on the Internet.
When we transfer or receive your data on our website we always use coding technologies recognised as being of the prevailing standard for the IT sector.
If you would like to give us your reaction to any of the practices described above, please contact us
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by telephone: 0032/89.79.04.11
- by fax: 0032/89.79.05.00
- by letter: Kruishoefstraat 50 - 3650 Dilsen (B)
About communication by e-mail
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from our company in future, please contact us at the above address.
We can pass on the e-mail addresses of our customers to organisations with whom we have contractual relations and whose products and services may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to pass on your e-mail address to other companies or organisations please contact us at the above address.
If you give us your postal address via the web we may periodically mail you information on products, services and coming events. If you do not wish to receive mail of this type please contact us at the above address.
About communication by telephone
If you give us your telephone number via the web our company may contact you with information on our products and services, or coming events. If you do not wish to receive telephone calls of this type please contact us at the above address.
If so requested, we grant visitors to our site access to all the information we keep on them. If you would like access to this information please contact us at the above address (apply in writing and enclose a copy of your identify card). If so requested we grant visitors the opportunity to update any of the data that we keep on them where it is incorrect. If you would like to update your personal details please contact us at the above address.